Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spunkette



Meet the lovely Spunkette, another beautiful stamp by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.
I colored her with Prismacolor pencils. Cut her out with Nestabilities dies, put some stickles on her elegant wings, decorated with Prima's flowers, butterflies and Kaisercraft Rhinestones. The swirl stamp is by Stempelglede.

I felt that this wonderful fairy would like to go outside to take the pictures, so out we went! Smiley from millan.net







9 comments:

Nina said...

Åhhhh, så nydelig!! Og et kjempe flott motiv *sukk*

Danni said...

Wow Aud!! This is truly beautiful!! Wonderful, wonderful job!

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Ohhh..så nydelig fargelagt av et heeeeerlige motiv :):):)

Fargevalget er virkelig lekkert..det oser sommer av hele kortet:D

ha en flott søndag.
Klem:)

Angella said...

Flott motiv og nydelig kort du har laget Aud...
Angella

Janiel/ janny said...

awwwwwww very cute!! I just ordered these from Susana yesterday.. lol... can't wait to get them.. janny

Torill said...

Så hærlige farger! Nydelig kort!!

Unknown said...

Nydelig kort i herlige farger!!!
Lekkert fargelagt og herlig motiv!

Klem,
Jorunn

Gry said...

Så flott kort Aud! Skikkelig sommerlig :o)

Mich said...

What a beautiful card this is. I especially love the green background paper, that's gorgeous.