Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, July 30, 2010

Blog Hop ~ SCACD Stamp Release ~ Aurora is back!


Welcome to a fun blog hop! Today you will get to see the wonderful, sweet new Aurora 2 Collection, stamps designed by fabulous Victoria Case for SCACD!

If you came here from the talented Kim's blog, then you're right on track, if you just happened to stop by, you might want to go to the beginning of this blog hop, and that is fabulous Elaine's blog.

On my card I used the lovely image called Walk in the Park, colored with my Prismas, MCP technique, cut her out with Nestabilites dies. Added mini Prima roses, Karen Marie Klip lazer cut butterflies, some Kaisercraft pearls and punched leaves. The flower paper is from a BasicGrey pad. (Green at Heart)

It's the first time I try this fun folding technique, it wasn't hard at all! I found the template at (Marianne's) Sakkalo's blog.




The inside of the card:


The backside of the card:


Thanks for looking at my card, your next stop on this hop is talented Kim's blog!







If you scroll down a bit, you'll see my DT card for Friday Sketchers this week posted earlier today. It also shows one of the new stamps from this release!

20 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Aud,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

love it! Great card and what a wonderful new folding! Really shows it off!

Jheffner said...

Love your card, so pretty! Your coloring is amazing as well.

Bobbi said...

This is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial. Off to get the instructions now.

Iris Wiechmann said...

WOW what a fantastic card Aud! Love the folding and your coloring is perfect!

Hugs,
Iris

Shazza said...

wow this is just fabulous Aud, I love it
x

Anki said...

Underbart som vanligt Aud! Hoppas du njuter på semestern! Kram - Anki

Patti said...

Aud, absolutly gorgeous card. zlove the cut, colors and papers, girl you really know how to pull it altogether. I became a follower and posted your link in my blog. TFS Patti Jacobs mawdog1@yahoo.com

Bianca said...

This card is so very lovely! xx Bianca

vc said...

WOW- what a FABULOUS card! Stunning! Lovely coloring, too. thank you for bringing her to life :o) xx

Kim Costello said...

Wonderful card Aud, I love the stepped fold very creative and adorable colours too!
HuGs Kim :)

Kraftychick said...

What a unique card - going to have to check out the instructions for this one! AND, your colors are super - what a precious image! TFS!

jackie

CraftyC said...

Wow, beautiful card Aud. Not seen this style of card before, love it!
Clairex

Unknown said...

hi aud, wow what a wonderful style of a card ... i think i will give it also a try - looks really great.
big hugs, bea

Danni said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! What a fun fold too!!

*SHeRRy B* said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is beautiful!

Kim said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Aud! I love coming and seeing your beautiful creations!!! Great work hun...hope you are having a lovely vacation!
Hugs~ Kim

bernietom47 said...

What a unique card, Brilliant! Your colors and coloring are superb. Love this image.
I'm going to check out the instructions! TFS
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Marisa said...

Love, love, love this card - just stunning.
Hugs
Marisa

Marianne said...

For et nydelig kort, Aud - herlige farger, vakkert pyntet og super fargelegging av det søte motivet.
Jeg synes det er moro at du fikk bruk for malen jeg lagde. :)
Ha en god dag!
♥ Marianne