Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Make a Wish, Francesca! ~ Two Challenges


I love these fun and wonderful stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie, and this gal, Francesca, have been featured by me on a card I made three weeks ago. Actually this stamped image was meant to use on that card, but it was badly stamped, she missed some fingers... I sometimes play with my mishaps, use my drawing pen to add some extra, just for the fun of it. This time I decided to use the image on a card! I hope Kimmie won't mind my "make-over" of Francesca! (Please forgive me, but I had fun doing it!)*LOL* I have no shame, I'm entering it to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog! This week they ask us to use the color pink on our cards.
I also entered it to the CAS-tastic Challenge blog, they ask for CAS cards using kraft paper this week.

I've colored with my Prismas, added a Prima Cameo Rose, some Kaisercraft Pearls and the butterfly is my new punch, if you like it you can join my candy to win such a punch! Just click on the picture below my blog banner to get to the post. The sentiment is by Whipper Snapper Designs.
I get my Kraftin' Kimmie stamps at Susana's SCACD, you should check out the fabulous new mermaid stamps over there!




Here you can see how the "make-over" was done:
I gave her eyelids, eyelashes, new pupils, lips, a purse and new shoes. Fun!



Click to enlarge

* * *
Here's the first card I made with Francesca, click on it to get to the post.

* * *
On Monday you all should check out
the SCACD store blog Follow Your Heart!
Lots of new fun to see!



13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Aud
two gorgeous card hun, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & layout, sue,x

Maria Therese said...

Hærlig kort! Elsker fargene!!

Riet said...

So beautiful Aud,i love the images and the colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

Aud she turned out adorable! I love how you have tweeked her...she looks FABULOUS!!! Love it!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Karen B. said...

Great additions to the image! Really cute card and thanks for playing at CAS-Tastic.

Kristin said...

Så KULT med nye lepper og øyevipper! :D

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Awesome Aud!I love her make-over!!So cool!I love the colors and your choice of papers!!
Chris

Ivanka said...

Hi Aud! So great to see you again. Hope you're doing well. Your card is as gorgeous as ever!

Deb Neerman said...

So pretty!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

bernietom47 said...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful. I love the boarder on the first one. The changes you made on the image are so sweet.
HUgs
Bernie

Renkata said...

Hi Aud,
two gorgeous cards. Great flowers and details.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH my goodness! Love what you did with her eyes and lips! And love the purse!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

Dunja Trautmann said...

Hi Aud,

the Cards are so beautful and nice colours! Great!

Hugs Dunja