Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, July 08, 2010

CAS ~ Kraft paper ~ Faux Stitching


Made a card to fit the CAS-tastic challenge blog, this week the challenge is to use kraft paper, and of course - it's to be a CAS (clean and simple) card. This card also fits the DT challenge over at the SCACD store blog, Follow Your Heart, where we were to either make a quilt, use real or faux stitching on our card.

I used the sweet image called Flower Power from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Sampler Edition #5, colored with Prismas. For my faux stitching I pulled out my Tim Holtz Idea-ology ruler, it got holes to make even piercing of paper - great thing to have at hand!
The beautiful rose is a Prima Cameo one. If you look closely you'll see that I even used Flower Soft on my image today - yes, I kind of shocked my self there! *LOL* Keep forgetting that I have this awsome stuff in my drawer, looks really good on cards! Sentiment is by Catslife Press. I've used a small piece of patterned paper from a Kaisecraft pad, Hey Birdie, so pretty papers!

You can join us in the sketch challenge and link your card on the company blog Follow Your Heart. This first week of the month you can win a stamp from SCACD! Also take a look at the beautiful cards made by my DT sisters for inspiration!

Also check out the new mermaid stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie in Susana's shop, they are so fun and fabulous!








Make sure you check out the SCACD store blog, Follow Your Heart, on Monday - there will be som new, fun exciting things to see!


8 comments:

Dunja Trautmann said...

Hi Aud,

your card is wonderful. I like it. Have a great day.

Dunja (GER)

Unknown said...

Herlig kort og så skjønn den jenta var!!! Herligt fargelagt også!!
Håper du har en fin sommer så langt!

Klem,
Jorunn

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable .. love it!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

Kim said...

Aud this is absolutely beautiful hun! I LOVE the CAS look to it! So gorgeous! And your coloring ROCKS Girl!!! Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs~ Kim

Susan said...

Beautiful...simply beautiful!!

Karen B. said...

Great card, your coloring is gorgeous.

bernietom47 said...

Oh how sweet, the flower soft is the perfect touch.
Hugs
Bernie