Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Winner of my blog candy is...



I'm overwhelmed and glad that so many of you took part in my candy give away! Thanks to you all! I wish there could be more than just one winner, but that's not how this "game" is done...

Random.Org helped me pick a winner as you can see here:
Congratulation to # 39 Wenche Pettersen!
Smiley from millan.net
Please contact me so I can get your address, Wenche!
My e-mail addy is in the sidebar →

3 comments:

WencheP said...

Jippi, jippi, jippi....!! Jeg som aldri vinner noe. Tusen takk, Aud!

soltroll said...

Gratulerer til den heldige vinneren!

Sivic said...

Gratulerer Wenche : )