Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation! Denmark - here we come!


Today we start our vaction, we'll drive to Oslo and spend two days there before heading to Denmark. We'll get season passes for Djurs Sommerland, a big amusement park, and then we pretty much have our days cut out for us! *LOL*
We've been there several times before, and the kids love it there, we do too!

Normally we go island hopping in Greece every summer, but this year I have my vacation so late. There's too hot for us in Greece now, too crowded with tourists. And with the recent problems with strikes in Greece, airplanes never coming or leaving, we decided not do that trip this summer. We'll miss it like crazy, and it will be hard not visiting our Greek friends, but we will have an extra long stay there next year.

By all means - we LOVE Denmark too, we are really looking forward to this vacation!
I will not have acess to the internet while I'm away, but I have a couple of cards scheduled for my blog this Friday, and some sweet stuff coming on Sunday, so make sure you stop by to see what it is!

See you later!

Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

elin said...

God ferie og god tur til Danmark. Kos dere. Klem

Anki said...

Ha en underbar ledighet! Ta mkt kort så vi får se hur ni har det! Kramar Anki

Villas in Bali said...

enjoy your trips...

Sue said...

Hi Aud
have a lovely holiday, see you when you get home, sue,x

Tineke's hobby said...

Jeg ønsker dig en rigtig god ferie
Venlig hilsen Tineke